TRIP TO CEUTA
TRIP ORGANIZED BY THE RESER 2019 COMMITTEE
HOW TO GET TO CEUTA?
- In Ferry from Algeciras
- In Helicopter from Malaga
XXIX RESER Conference – Ceuta (Spain) 12-14 September
Trip and Accommodation
Packages offered by
Three guided transfers Málaga Airport to Algeciras Port will be organised on Sept, 11th and Sept, 15th.
Unit price (one way) is 10 EUR / person.
On Saturday 14th we have organised a day trip to Morocco (Chaouen) for 55 EUR/person
- Transportation bus Ceuta-Chaouen-Ceuta
- Accompanying Guide from Ceuta to Morocco / management in borders + local guide in Chaouen
- Moroccan typical lunch in the ryad “casa Hassan”
- Menu: Moroccan salads + meat tagine with vegetables + season fruit + 1 tea
- 1 drink no alcohol x pax
Booking must be done directly with the travel agency by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
TRANSPORT COMPANIES TO CROSS THE GIBRALTAR STRAICH
HOW TO GET TO MÁLAGA?
- In international flight
- In AVE from Madrid
- By bus from anywhere in Spain
OTHER WAYS TO GET TO CEUTA NOT USUAL
- International flight to Tanger (Morocco) + taxi service to Ceuta.
- International flight to Gibraltar + bus to Algeciras, it lasts half an hour.
HOW TO GET TO ALGECIRAS?
- By Train from Madrid
- By Bus from Malaga