Submission of Abstract and Full Papers should be done electronically via Online submission.
All Submissions should be done by using the following formats:
Abstract proposal should not exceed 4000 characters (including spaces and except references) and must be due accordig to RESER Abstract Template.
Full papers submission deadline: 2nd May 2019.
Full Paper Template
The Full Paper should not exceed c. 20 pages (including tables, notes and references), and must be due according to the RESER_Full_Paper_Template_2019.
To begin, log into your Ex Ordo account. On your dashboard you will see an “Upload Final Draft”. This will bring you to your original submission with a new upload final draft workflow beside it.
Please follow the following instructions:
- All final papers need to be uploaded as PDF formatthis will allow us to compile them together for a book
- The papers must be provided as single sided – it cannot be amend by editors after the author has uploaded the file
- Your paper should not exceed 20 pages (including tables, notes and references)
- Abstract proposal should not exceed 10 lines
- To keep the formatting consistent, we will require all final papers to be in the same format and font with relation to the specification in the template
Full papers submission deadline: 24th August 2019.
Please note that:
At least one of the authors of a paper should register for RESER 2019.
Keep in mind that those abstracts which at least one of the authors didn’t register before July 31st, wont be included in the book of abstracts.
Authors should specify who will present the paper.
Each author may present no more than one paper, though can be co-authors on more papers.
All abstracts will be reviewed using a double-blind process.
Authors who submit to this conference agree to the following terms:
- a) Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and its initial presentation at this conference.
- b) Authors are able to waive the terms of the CC license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work (e.g., publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference.
- c) In addition, authors are encouraged to post and share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point before and after the conference.
The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party unless otherwise agreed upon.
Please be advised that photographs will be taken at the Conference for use on the RESER website, flicker public albums, Granada University marketing materials, and other university publications. By entering this event, you consent to the Granada University photographing and using your image and likeness.